- Formulate Credit and Advances Policies
- The Committee appraise all credits above N500,000
- Monitor credit performance of the Bank.
- Formulate Internal Control and Audit Policies.
- Monitors compliance with the set up policies and Regulatory guidelines
- Monitors Internal audit and Control performance.
- Formulate policies for Finance and Investment of the Bank.
- Monitors Assets and liabilities of the Bank.
- Monitor the Spread of investment Portfolio
- Performs oversight functions in maintaining financial discipline
- Approves both capital and current expenditure budget.
- Review cost of funds and income generated by the entire assets.
- Review and update income generation strategies.
- Monitors budgetary control and compliance.
- Resources generation, deployment and allocation.
- Capital Assets budgeting, control, implementation and monitoring.
I.T. Steering Committee
- Review and update the IT/ICT Operations policy.
- Review and update IT strategic plan.
- Evaluation of IT development and changeover.
- Review of Data Recovery Strategy.
- Procurement of IT infrastructures and installations.
- IT Security and Control System.