Bama Microfinance Bank Limited, is a Single Unit Microfinance bank in the process of obtaining a State License.
The bank was incorporated as a private limited liability company in July, 2008.
Bama MFB seeks to alleviate poverty by empowering the active poor to move out of the poverty line. To achieve this, Bama seeks to:
- Enhance the businesses and services of the poor through access to financial services.
- Target the poor women through products specifically designed towards their emancipation out of poverty.
- Create Groups and form co-operative societies for easy access to financial services.
- Promote healthy living through easy access to medical facilities.
- Provide easy access to house ownership through micro housing finance.